The Lebanese Arabic

The Lebanese Dialect

“Lebanese Arabic is a Levantine dialect. The term “Levantine” derives from “Levant,” which is the geographical region of the eastern Mediterranean that encompasses Cyprus, Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, and the Hatay Province of southern Turkey. Several languages are spoken in the Levant, one of which is Lebanese Arabic. Lebanese Arabic descends from the traditional Arabic language, though there are many variables that affected the development of the language. Most Lebanese people speak the language, and Arabic remains its written form, despite past attempts by some to make an alphabet system using Latin letters. Some people view Lebanese as merely a dialect of Arabic, while others accept the language as unique. Either way, the word connotations vary in both languages, as do their syntax and vocabularies. Lebanese Arabic uses a bit of Turkish and Aramaic vocabulary and a little French. In general keep in mind that Lebanese Arabic is not an official language but, rather, a colloquial dialect. 
To learn more you may check out my book which is available on these following platforms:


Available on Audio.
https://www.audible.com/pd/B07GL4XNCJ/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-125406&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_125406_rh_us https://books.apple.com/us/audiobook/conversational-arabic-quick-easy-emirati-dialect-gulf/id1432100192


Reviews

Nice little book if you just want to learn the very basics. I would not recommend this if you were trying to learn Arabic for travel as it doesn't contain everything that you need. I have decided to take an actual Arabic language course instead of relying on books. My Lebanese husband says the book is a nice start and that what is written in the book is pretty accurate as far as pronunciation goes. Price is nice. Yes, I would recommend it. 
--E. L. Yassine
  
The way to use this book is very simple and clear. If you use the words and sentences (and build your own sentences with them) you could actually sound sort of Lebanese. Definitely something to consider for your self-taught course of colloquial Arabic. 
--Cristian Garcia
  
I'm glad someone is selling something specifically for the Lebanese dialect.
--SUPERCAT

Purchased for my daughters to teach them to speak proper Lebanese dialect of Arabic, I am Lebanese but I live in America for 30 years. Daughters have been learning a lot from this book. If you want to learn Lebanese Arabic this book is the way to go.
 --Abdel Khoury
  
For many years I have been looking for a good conversational Arabic book, until I found this one. This is a very detailed method to teach communications in Lebanese dialect. I would absolutely recommend this book, to all those, who want to learn to speak the language. 
--Andrea Villa
  
I've had this book for under a week and I'm already in love with it! Such a good way to learn Arabic, quick and easy! Good Job Yatir!
--Neko Man
  
I’ve always wanted to learn how to speak arabic, since all my close friends are arabs, so I always wanted to talk to them in Arabic and share in on the inside jokes. I’ve tried many courses and books but they all were traditional Arabic and every time I tried to talk to my friends, they would laugh at me and say that i’m speaking in classical written arabic.
Just a few weeks ago I borrowed this book from a friend of mine and it has been amazing, the technique is so easy to follow with parallel sentences and english and arabic words next to each other, I started understanding how Arabic is spoken!
I also showed it to my Lebanese friend who thought that the book was really impressive and focused more on the speaking part of it.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn how to speak and talk in Arabic. It is the best technique to learn the language fast.
--Swapnil Joshi


Links

The Egyptian Arabic Dialect
https://the-egyptian-dialect-arabic.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-egyptian-arabic-dialect.html

The Moroccan Arabic Dialect



The Tunisian Arabic Dialect
https://tunisian-dialect-arabic.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-tunisian-arabic-dialect.html

The Algerian Arabic Dialect
https://the-algerian-dialect-arabic.blogspot.com/2019/06/out-of-estimated-forty-million-people.html

The Libyan Arabic Dialect
https://the-libyan-dialect-arabic.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-libyan-arabic-dialect.html
 

Comments